Totally random tonight…
I’m so buying the Star Wars postage stamps when they’re released in May. I even voted for the stamp that should get its own sheet here. I’m a DORK. 😀
Justin Timberlake just announced a second leg to his North American Tour. I wonder if I can convince someone to go with me again, hehe. The dates close to me are —
01 – Las Vegas, NV – Mandalay Bay
10 – Sacramento, CA – ARCO Arena
12 – San Jose, CA – HP Pavilion
16 – Los Angeles, CA – Staples Center
Carmen/Robyn, if we do girls weekend in Sept, we should totally go the weekend of the JT concert! Never mind, I just looked it up, that’s Labor Day weekend and plane tickets will be INSANE. 😛
And because I’m bored, a movie meme stolen from Alie.
1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times:
Anne of Green Gables/Avonlea, Oceans’s Eleven, and A Few Good Men
2. Name a movie that you’ve seen multiple times in the theater:
Titanic. I think I might have come close to double digits with this movie. *blush*
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie:
Brad Pitt and Matt Damon
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie:
Jack Black or Rob Schneider
5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from:
Bring It On. “You’re a cheer-tator, Torrance, and a pain in my ass!”
6. Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs:
Rent! Well, I don’t know ALL the lyrics… but most.
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with:
Grease — hee!
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see:
The Lord of the Rings series
9. Name a movie that you own:
I own TONS. See my DVD list.
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium, but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops:
Mandy Moore. She’s adorable.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
I think so but I don’t really remember. Maybe when I was younger with my parents. Couldn’t tell you the movie, though.
12. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t yet gotten around to it:
Amelie and Marie Antoinette. I have the DVDs from Netflix but I’ve been lazy…
13. Ever walked out of a movie?
I’ve definitely wanted to but haven’t. The last movie I felt that way about was probably The Last Kiss. UGH.
14. Name a movie that made you cry:
I’m sure there are tons (I cry easily) but the one that stands out is Stepmom. Don’t make fun.
OF COURSE. With a Cherry Coke.
16. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
Not so much, really. Maybe once a month or so. But when Memorial Day rolls around and the summer blockbusters are released, Rob and I go as many times as it takes to see everything.
17. What’s the last movie you saw in the theatre?
18. What’s your favourite/preferred genre of movie?
Chick flicks! Then dramas.
19. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theatre?
Sleeping Beauty. Probably the reason why it’s my favorite Disney movie.
20. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
Any horror movie. They give me the CREEPS.
21. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Erm, maybe the Kevin Smith movies? Like Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back or Dogma.
22. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen?
Have to agree with Alie here… The Ring. *shudders*
23. What is the funniest movie you’ve seen?
Wedding Crashers and 40-Year Old Virgin come to mind. Also, pretty much any Will Ferrell, Vince Vaughn, or Owen Wilson movies.