I finally caught up with America’s Next Top Model. Is it just me or is the quality of the contestants in this cycle just not there? I mean, Furonda? And Gina (OMG, she upsets me so MUCH. She is so uncomfortable in her own skin)? And Jade? EEEK. Still, though, I haven’t laughed as hard as I did during the runway training and the judging. Hehehe. I’m pretty evil.
So I hear that Veronica Mars is moving back to Tuesdays at 9? It won’t have ANTM as a lead-in anymore… I hope that won’t cause the ratings to go south. I guess that’s a better slot, though, since it won’t be against Lost anymore. And I’ll be able to watch VM live now. I can always Tivo Supernatural.
Anyway, just wanted to do this fun TV meme stolen from Alie…
List your six favorite TV shows:
I’m doing current shows since I’m sure you all don’t want to hear about Dawson’s Creek anymore…
2. Grey’s Anatomy
3. Veronica Mars
5. One Tree Hill
6. The OC
01. Who is your favorite character from #2?
Burke. He’s awesome. He’s a strong character but doesn’t come across as unlikable. And he has a really tender and romantic side, which makes me *swoon.*
02. Who is your least favorite character from #4?
That’s easy. Ecklie. I don’t even know his first name, that’s how much I like him. He’s a good antagonist but most of the time I wish he would leave the CSI’s alone!
03. What would a crossover between #1 and #5 include?
EEEK. Well, I hope that the Everwood folks would mellow out the OTH kids. At the very least a confrontation between Dan Scott and Dr. Abbott would be mighty interesting. Dr. Abbott could teach Dan a few things about parenting. Heh.
04. Who is your favorite ship from #6?
This changes a lot (hey, I’m fickle). But right now, I’d say Kirsten and Sandy. As much as I love Seth and Summer, I love Kirsten and Sandy both together and individually which sometimes I can’t say for the teens (*cough*Seth*cough*)
05. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #6 on a blind date, who would they be?
Weevil and Ryan? Hehe. They’d actually make an interesting duo since they both seem to have that hero complex when it comes to the women in their lives. I’d also like to see interaction between Taylor and Logan. I think they would be hilarious together. Taylor would boss him around and he would probably love it.
06. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do?
WARRICK!!! It’s a little weird but I’d love to shadow him on an investigation. Just to see the procedures and the whole thought process.
7. If you could change one thing about #2’s plotline, what would you change?
I mentioned this in a previous entry, but I would kill off Denny. I think Izzie’s journey would be much more interesting. I mean, what kind of relationship could she have with him if he lives? It would all be off-screen because I just can’t seem him as a series regular or even a guest star. It doesn’t make sense. Plus, Izzie needs to learn to have some distance with her patients.
Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #5, and why you like the relationship between them.
I adore Nathan and Haley. I just love their entire romantic story. From their secret tutoring sessions… To their surprise kiss… And to their gorgeous (but completely unexpected) wedding on the beach. Even in season 2, when the writers messed with Haley and her character, they kept me watching the show.
9. If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from #1 and #3 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?
Well… I guess I would have to agree with Alie, I would save Kristen Bell over Treat Williams. ð
10. If you could change the title characters’ order in the credits for #4, what order would you choose?
Erm, I can’t remember the credit sequence and I’m far too lazy to check my DVDs… I’m sure the credits are fine. I don’t remember ever thinking I wanted to change the order…
11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6, what would the character be like and what would their role be?
The show is a revolving door as it is with all the new characters they have each season so I wouldn’t add anyone else right now. I actually would bring back Teresa. I want to see some resolution to that baby storyline!
12. What happens in your favorite episode of show #2?
Huh. I just sat here thinking about this for awhile and I don’t think I have a favorite episode for GA. There are lots of moments that I love, though… Burke giving Cristina a key, Izzie helping Alex study even after he slept with Nurse Olivia, Cristina and Izzie helping Meredith shower after the bomb explosion, Burke helping Izzie with Thanksgiving dinner… Lots of great stuff here.
13. If you could kill off one of the characters of #1, who would it be and how would you do it?
No one. I love all the Everwood folks THISMUCH. Sometimes I do have it out for Dr. Jake but during those times, I just want him to leave, not die. Besides, I hear that there’s already going to be a character death this season and I don’t want to think about that. ð
14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose?
Tough one. I’d probably choose the set of Veronica Mars just cause I’d love to hang out with Kristen Bell and Francis Capra. ð I came very close to choosing OTH but the rumor is that the set is ice cold in large part because of the animosity between Sophia Bush and Chad Michael Murray.
15. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person?
Nathan Scott from One Tree Hill. YUMMY.