Wow, I haven’t blogged in almost a week! I am so lazy. Really.
What have I been up to?
Well, I bought the new Kelly Clarkson CD, which I love. I’ve been listening to it practically non-stop. I particularly recommend Since U Been Gone, Because of You, and Addicted. Kelly has the most amazing voice — it’s so emotional and just rich. Everyone needs to check it out!
I also bought my Christmas tree this weekend! Squee! It smells so great, it’s all decorated and lit, and I can’t stop staring at it! I’m such a Christmas fangirl (if there *is* such a thing). I still have about half of my Christmas shopping to do though and of course, it’s for all the difficult and extremely picky people ie. my aunts, roommate Jimmy, older cousin, and Rob’s brother and wife. Anyone want to inspire me with some suggestions?
I’m so sad that Cal’s not going to the Rose Bowl. I don’t really follow college football, to be honest, but I *am* a proud Golden Bear and would have loved to see the team make it to that bowl game.
Heads up! I read on TV Shows on DVD that select HBO/Warner DVD sets are 50% off at Amazon. The highlights (to me, anyway) are: Gilmore Girls s1 ($29.99), Smallville s2 ($29.99), and The West Wing s1 and 2 ($29.99). I’m thinking of getting the SMVL and WW sets but I feel bad spending money on myself when I should be saving it for the presents I still have to buy… decisions, decisions.
Now for the Fannish Five…
Name the five scenes that make you melt in True Fannish Love. Every. Single. Time.
1. Pacey and Joey (Dawson’s Creek) leaving Capeside for a summer together on the True Love (in season 3’s finale). The header image above is from this scene. *So* squee-worthy.
2. Ephram and Amy (Everwood) saying “I love you” to one another in Staking Claim. Just perfect.
3. Gilbert’s marriage proposal to Anne in the final scene of Anne of Avonlea (the movie). I just love it when Anne says “I don’t want sunbursts or marble halls. I just want you.” Awww.
4. Michael letting Maria (Roswell) “see” him in The Departure.
5. Nathan going to see Haley (One Tree Hill) after being released from the hospital in With Arms Outstretched. I just melt when he says “Then I saw you.. I promised myself that if I could just get up, and walk over to you, and tell you how much I need you, how much I want you, then nothing else matters.”
And an extra one for good measure…
6. Joe running to the airport to see Jess in Bend It Like Beckham. “I can’t let you go without knowing… we might still have something.” Guh.