Jonathan Rhys Meyers alert! 🙂 New (and positively gorgeous) pictures of JRM on the set of Mission Impossible 3 at JRM Fans. I especially love the ones of him wearing glasses. *swoon*
And now for the rest of my Top 5 answers…
Top 5 Quotes from Books/People/Songs
1. “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of god – your playing small doesn’t serve the world. There’s nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people will not feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of god that is within us. It is not in just some of us. It is in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” — Marianne Williamson
2. “Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies.” — Aristotle
3. “To look life in the face and to know it for what it is. At last to know it. To love it. For what it is.” — Virginia Woolf
4. “Do or do not, there is no try.” — Yoda (HEE!)
5. “Don’t waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind. The race is long and, in the end, it’s only with yourself.” — Mary Schmich
Top 5 Britney Spears Fashion Statements (complete with pictures!)
1. WTF?!? There are so many things wrong with this outfit. First of all, the skirt? It’s falling off. Then it looks like Britney can’t be bothered to wear the camisole properly. It’s all bunched up on one side and her breast isn’t even in the proper part of the top. Gah. But the worst is that she’s BAREFOOT. Blech.
2. EEEK. It’s like she got dressed in the dark.
3. Just… no. I actually think Britney looks great — nice, shiny hair, natural-looking makeup, great body. It’s just the whole dominatrix outfit that doesn’t work for me. Too over the top.
4. My eyes!!! You’d think she couldn’t afford a mirror or something. The skull cap and acid-washed jeans (with studs!) are just so awful. I do love her smile in this picture, though. She was so cute pre-Federline.
5. UGH. You can see her bra! Not attractive. Plus, the top doesn’t go well with those plaid pants at all. Normally, I’d think those pants are cute… but with something minimal on top. And that lacy atrocity is anything but minimal.
Sadly, this is just a drop in the bucket… I could have gone on and on and on… heh.
I’ll take any other Top 5 requests you guys want to throw at me. I’ve had fun answering all of them! 🙂