Rob and I spent the past few days watching the 24: Season 4 DVDs that he got for Christmas. We watched all 24 episodes in about 3 days. 😛 I am so pumped for season 5 now. Yay Jack Bauer!
I don’t need a new laptop but if I did, I would totally get this SONY Vaio in raspberry red. Who says computers can’t be fashion statements?
And because I’m totally bored right now… a girly meme I stole from Nicola…
01. Do you have on a lot of make-up?
Not really… I have my “work make-up” on still, which basically consists of a neutral eyeshadow, blush, lipgloss, powder and mascara.
02. How much do you put on?
Just enough so it looks like I have a bit of color but not so much that I look like a clown.
03. How long does it take you to get ready?
To get showered, dressed, and made up… it takes me about an hour.
04. Do you put on a lot of lipgloss?
Yes, I looooove lipgloss.
05. Does your lipgloss smell good?
My CO Bigelow peppermint lipgloss smells good. I got it as a stocking stuffer from someone at work and it is heavenly. It also has amazing shine, which is a big plus. Otherwise, I use MAC and Chanel lipglosses and while they have gorgeous colors, they don’t really smell yummy.
06. Do you carry a purse?
Of course. I trade off between a Kate Spade messenger bag and a HYPE small doctor bag as my every day ones.
07. What color is it?
Both of them are black. Boring, I know, but it goes with everything!
09. Do you have a Coach bag?
Yes, I have 4. I’m turning out to be a bit of a bag whore. 😛
10. Do you have a Louis Vuitton bag?
No. And I don’t plan on investing in one. I’m not crazy about them at all.
11. How many purses/handbags do you have?
I have about 10 that I rotate based on my outfit. I’m a dork.
12. Do you like to wear nail polish?
Not really on my hands because it chips so easily. But I love nail polish on my toes. It makes me feel preeeetttyyy.
13. How often do you get your nails done?
I’ve only been to a salon/spa three times to get my nails done. I wish I had the budget to go more often. It’s fun to pamper myself!
14. Do you like manicures?
Yes, see above.
15. What about pedicures?
Pedicures are even better than manicures in my book.
16. Do you have a usual nail salon you go to?
No. I only went to Tru Spa twice because I had gift cards but other than that, I don’t frequent a specific salon.
17. Where do you get your hair cut?
18. Do you dye your hair?
No. I’ve never had it done. My hair is pretty much jet black and I like it. I have toyed with the idea of highlights… but I don’t think I’d actually do it.
19. Do you straighten your hair?
No, my hair is naturally straight anyway.
20. Do you have many pairs of shoes?
I’m actually not a shoe person so I just have the basics (black pumps, brown pumps, sneakers, flip flops, strappy gold heels for going out, etc).
21. What are your favorite shoes?
My red-striped Adidas tennis shoes. They’re the most comfortable shoes EVER.
23. Do you wear heels everywhere?
Only to work every day because our dress code calls for it.
24. Can you walk in heels and not fall over?
Of course. But I really wish heels were more comfortable. It’s hard work walking in them for 8+ hours a day!
25. Where do you buy your clothes?
Mostly Nordstrom, Banana Republic and GAP.
26. Do you go shopping every week?
Pretty much, yes. There’s an outdoor mall right near my apartment that has a movie theatre and restaurants so Rob and I are there a lot anyway. Does online shopping count too? Because then I go (window) shopping EVERY DAY. Heh.
27. What’s your favorite store?
Right now it would be a tie between Nordstrom (clothes, makeup, shoes!) and Target (everything else!).
28. How much do you usually spend?
It depends on what I’m buying…
29. Have you ever been in Dior?
Once when I was in Thailand 2 winters ago. Not really a fan of anything Dior except their accessories/jewelry.
30. Do you follow fashion trends?
Sometimes… ? Occasionally I’ll pick up on a trend (like the long necklaces and the metallics from this past winter) that I’ll try to incorporate into my outfits but otherwise I find it really hard to reconcile high fashion trends with my lifestyle.
31. Do you have a pair of huge sunglasses?
Huge sunglasses make me look like a fly. Not attractive.
35. How many pairs of earrings do you have?
TONS. I’m an earring whore.
36. Do you wear hoop earrings?
Surprisingly no. I’m more partial to studs or long, chandelier earrings.
37. Do you have a lot of skirts?
Yes, I loooove skirts. I’m such a girl. 😀 I prefer skirts to shorts because they help me hide my big hips!
39. Do you get your eyebrows done?
No… but I should since I have no idea how to groom them myself.
40. Can you apply mascara without opening your mouth?
HEH! I never thought about that… I guess, no.
41. Do you wear a lot of eyeliner?
No, because I have the hardest time putting it on! Pencils are so hard for me to use. MAC recently came out with Fluidlines (kind of like a liquid liner that requires a brush to apply) and these have been a lot easier to use. I still don’t have the steadiest hand, though.
44. Do you do pilates or yoga?
I’ve tried and enjoyed both. Now, if only I could keep going to classes regularly…
45. Do you have a lot of magazines?
Yes. *ashamed* It used to be ridiculous but I’ve cut waaaay back on my subscriptions. I still have a HUGE pile under my desk that I need to purge.
And… DONE. That killed some time. 😀