Rob’s out of town again this week so I have the TV all to myself. MWAHAHAHA.
There was nothing on last night besides American Idol so I watched it. I realized I haven’t watched it regularly in over 2 seasons. I kinda felt out of touch. I actually forgot how painful it can be watching the show live. Eek. Katharine McPhee was there as a guest. She is freaking gorgeous. Ugh. Hate her. (Just kidding, kind of).
I just read about the decision to split up Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows into 2 movies. They should just make 1 movie (even if it’s lengthy) and be done with it. Thumbs down.
I’m at work right now and cannot focus on anything so I have decided to do this meme. Stolen from Nicola…
01. What time did you get up this morning?
6:45am… far later than usual. So of course, I was running around like a crazy person trying to leave the apartment on time. When Rob’s out of town, I have to take a bus to the train station and that thing does not come all that often.
02. Diamonds or pearls?
Both please. Thanks.
03. What was the last movie you saw?
It’s been awhile. I *think* the last movie I saw was Enchanted. I totally want to see The Other Boleyn Girl and also Step Up 2 (shut up :P). But I bet I won’t see any movies in the theatre until the summer blockbusters are released.
04. Where is the most beautiful place you’ve ever been?
Paris. I have a love affair with the city.
05. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Either cereal (Cheerios) or oatmeal. And also tea — I particularly love the Strawberry Cream tea from Coffee Bean. Some Fridays I’ll treat myself to a nonfat Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks for making it through the work week.
06. What is your middle name?
Lachica. It’s my mom’s maiden name.
07. What food do you dislike?
I don’t like anything slimy. This includes okra and uni (sea urchin).
08. What is your favorite CD?
Probably the Rent soundtrack (original Broadway cast version). With *N Sync’s No Strings Attached as a close second. HEE.
09. What kind of car do you drive?
No car for me. :/
10. Favorite sandwich?
I love pastrami sandwiches. Mmmm. I also really like turkey and avocado on a croissant. YUM.
11. What characteristics do you despise?
I’ve never really thought about it… maybe self-absorption, selfishness.
12. Favorite item of clothing?
Jeans. If I could, I would wear them to work every day.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go?
EVERYWHERE. But really, my travel to do list has Australia at the top. I also want to visit New Zealand, Turks and Caicos, Jamaica, Greece… and pretty much all the other countries in Europe I haven’t seen. 😀
14. What color is your bathroom?
Light green and tan.
15. Favorite brand of clothing?
Banana Republic. It’s not the most fashion forward but I like that I can get clothes for work and the weekends in one place.
16. Where would you retire?
I have no idea.
17. What was your most memorable birthday?
It’s a tie between my 16th and 18th. For my 16th, I had a party at my house — invited lots of friends, my family prepared tons of food, and I had a DJ in the backyard so we could all dance. I don’t remember a lot of the details from that night but I know I was really happy. I celebrated my 18th during my first year in college and I was terribly homesick. My family and my friend Robyn came to visit. I don’t think we did anything special but just having them around was so nice.
18. Favorite sport to watch?
I’m such a girl but it’s a tie between figure skating and gymnastics. I’m so excited this is an Olympics year!
19. Furthest place you are sending this?
20. Who do you expect to repost this?
21. Person you expect to repost first?
22. Favorite saying?
That I actually say? I can’t think of one right now.
23. When is your birthday?
24. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night person, definitely. I am very grumpy in the morning.
25. What is your shoe size?
6 or 6.5
YES! A little shih-tzu named Diesel.
27. What did you want to be when you were little?
I wanted to be a professional ballerina up until high school when I realized there is no money in a dancing career.
28. What are you today?
29. What is your favorite candy?
Sour Patch Kids! And chocolate-covered gummi bears. Oh! And Scotchmallows from See’s.
30. What is your favorite flower?
Roses (particularly in pink!), ranunculus, and stephanotis. Pretty! All of these will be in my bridal bouquet. 😀
31. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
32. What are you listening to right now?
Britney Spears’s Blackout album. I’m loving it.
33. What was the last thing you ate?
I had a canned Campbell’s chicken and wild rice soup for dinner.
34. Do you wish on stars?
35. Do you believe in Angels?
Mmm… I think I do. Or at least I believe in the idea of Angels.
36. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
37. Pet peeves?
Mmm… the one that immediately comes to mind is people talking during a movie. They try to whisper but that makes it worse. Ack, I hate that.
38. Favorite Television show?
Right now it’s Gossip Girl.
39. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
40. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
I stole this from Nicola and yes, she’s pretty darn awesome. 😀
41. Favorite soft drink?
Coke. So refreshing on a hot day.
42. Favorite restaurant?
Huh. I LOVE food but don’t think I have a favorite restaurant…
43. Hair Color?
None. I’m an only child.
46. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My Barbies and their Dream House. Gawd, I’m such a girl.
47. Summer or Winter?
Summer for the weather but Winter for the clothes. 😛
48. Hugs or kisses?
49. Chocolate or vanilla?
50. Do you want your friends to repost this?
51. When was the last time you cried?
I’m sure I’ve cried this year but I don’t think it was in a serious situation… I probably cried while watching One Tree Hill or something. Hee.
52. What is under your bed?
We use that space for more storage so I have boxes filled with linens, scarves, and bags/purses under there.
53. Who is the friend you’ve had longest?
In real life, I’ve known my best friends Carmen and Robyn the longest.
54. What did you do last night for dinner?
I bought some sushi after work and brought it home to eat with Diesel.
55. Favorite smell?
I loooove the smell of coffee.
57. How many keys on your key ring?
Only two — one for the apartment and the other for the mailbox.
58. How many years at your current job?
59. Favorite day of the week?
Friday… I know it’s a work day but I love the anticipation of the weekend.
60. How many towns have you lived in?
I’m on my third.
61. Do you make friends easily?
No. I’m too much of an introvert.
62. How many folks will read this?
I actually don’t think anyone will get this far. 😀
63. Are you happy?
Yes, I really am.