KATE WINSLET. I’m so happy with her wins(!) at the Golden Globes. I just love her. And with LEO?!? *swoon*
…From the Revolutionary Road premiere a few weeks back.
Seeing them takes me back to my freshman year in college when Titanic took my little world by storm. I watched the movie in the theatres 10+ times. It’s ridiculous how happy they make me. 😀
So Rob and I are down to about 2.5 weeks left here in the Bay Area and I’m making a list of things that I want to do/see/eat before the big move…
1. Spend as much time as possible with friends! 🙁
2. Go ice skating in Union Square.
3. Walk over the Golden Gate Bridge.
4. Have the BEST RAMEN EVER at Santa Ramen.
5. Take the Scharffenberger chocolate factory tour.
6. Have 1 really nice (but not necessarily expensive) dinner in San Francisco.
7. Go to Tahoe (this is a blatant example of something we won’t get the chance to do because we just don’t have enough time).
8. Have ice cream at both Sketch and Ici.
9. Walk around 4th Street in Berkeley.
10. Visit the UC Berkeley campus, look at the view of the Bay from the top of the Campanile, and purchase as much school paraphernalia as possible.
11. Have the most AMAZING chicken and waffles breakfast at 900 Grayson.
I love that most of these have to do with EATING. 😀 I highly doubt I’ll get the chance to cross everything off the list but we’ll see!