I don’t know if I can watch The Apprentice this season. I tuned in to the premiere but I barely paid any attention. I think season 2 really killed the show for me. Ah well. I watch entirely too much TV nowadays anyway. Plus, I don’t think I can handle a whole season of “Unbelievable!” I mean, really.
Doing the Thursday 30 (stolen from Barry)…
1. What time is it right now? (When you are replying to this)
2. What colour are your pants/bottoms that you are wearing?
3. What colour is your underwear? (if you are wearing any!)
red with white stripes
4. What kind of chair are you sitting in? (if you are sitting)
brown desk chair. it’s not very comfortable.
5. Who is around you?
rob. he’s watching 24 DVDs
6. Who was the last person you talked to?
7. What did you talk about?
changing out cell phone plans
8. What was the last thing you watched on TV?
9. How long has it been since you last went to the bathroom?
10. What book are you currently reading?
The A-List by Zoey Dean
11. What was the last thing you ate?
fish tacos from Rubio’s. yummy
12. What was the last thing you drank?
13. What is going to be the next thing you eat?
probably cereal for breakfast
14. What time did you go to bed last night?
15. What time did you get up?
16. Who was the last person you kissed?
17. Who was the last person who came up to you to kiss you?
18. When was the last time you talked to one of your parents?
19. What colour are your sheets?
white with red snowflakes (they’re cute! and flannel!)
20. What does your shower curtain look like? (if you have one)
it’s blue with clear bubbles
21. What are your plans for this weekend?
no plans. maybe watch a movie? i really want to see In Good Company.
22. When is your Birthday?
23. How old will you be on your next Birthday?
24. What jewelry are you wearing, if any?
nothing right now, i’m about to go to sleep
25. What was the last store that you bought something at?
uhh, does Amazon.com count?
26. What did you buy?
CSI season 1 DVDs
27. When was the last time you did laundry?
almost 2 weeks ago, eep!
28. When was the last time you vacuumed?
Sunday, January 2nd — this was the day I took down my Christmas tree so I had to vacuum all the needles that fell all over the carpet
29. When did you take down your Holiday decorations?
30. What are you going to do after you are done with this?