An entry in list form because I’m feeling random…
1. I’ve been thinking about getting a new laptop. And because Apple’s advertising is so damn effective and their products are aesthetically pleasing, I want to try the MacBook. But I’m a little worried about the transition from a PC to a Mac. Anyone have any tips? I probably won’t even be able to take the plunge until after the wedding (when I’ll have money) but hey, it doesn’t hurt to do some wishful thinking. ð
2. I recently found the Candy Blog. BEST. BLOG. EVER. Right now I’m actually going through the archives and *drooling* over all the yummy candy.
3. I’ve become addicted to paper crafts and rubber stamping. I have no clue how this came about. All I know is that I’m at Paper Source or Michaels about once a week to feed my obsession. I’m even taking a rubber stamping class next Sunday. I guess it’s about time I took up a hobby other than watching TV all the time. Heh. ð
4. Now I’m watching the MTV Video Music Awards…
5. Just finished Britney’s performance. Hmm. She seemed incredibly nervous and uncomfortable. ð Which makes me sad cause I’m really rooting for her. (What can I say — I’m a huge fan and apologist). She looked great, though. I think I’m neutral on the song… didn’t love it but didn’t hate it, either.
6. I hate the style of this year’s VMAs. What’s with all the different “suites/parties?” They made the whole show so disjointed. Plus, I watch the VMAs for all the performances and I hated how they only showed pieces of them. Blah.
7. Sarah Silverman was awful. And I hated her jokes about Britney’s kids. ð
8. Performances I enjoyed… Linkin Park, Alicia Keys, Timbaland/Justin/Nelly Furtado. But my favorite was Chris Brown! I know. He can’t act (see: The OC) but he sure can dance.
9. Poor Vanessa Hudgens (of High School Musical fame) is having a horrible, horrible week. ð Her nude photos get leaked on the internet and now there’s talk of her being replaced in the next HSM movie. I hope not — I love her! I know Disney is known for their knee-jerk reactions but I hope they just chalk this up to her being young and stupid.
Hope everyone has a good week ahead!