February is halfway over and this is my first entry of the month. !!! Terrible.
I did get sick for about a week so… yeah. That helps justify my lack of blogging.
Anyway. HAPPY (Belated) VALENTINE’S DAY!!! It’s time for another Happy Things… Valentine’s edition.
1. Mini carnations. I bought them for myself on Valentine’s Day. 🙂 Carnations get a bad rap but I love them.
2. Cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery. Thanks Carms for bringing them over! They were YUM!
3. Rob and I took one last trip to Disneyland before our annual passes expire. We normally “gift” them to each other for Valentine’s Day but we’re considering an international trip this year so we figured we should save the money…
He totally beat me on Toy Story Mania but I got him back on Buzz Lightyear’s Astro Blasters, hehe.
We also finally saw the new water show World of Color, which was both amazing (loved the music) and disappointing (standing room only so hard to see everything going on even from the preferred viewing area).
4. We had such a great Disney day that we’ve decided to renew our annual passes anyway. SUCKERS.
5. We got new top soil in the yard and Diesel ran straight over and started rubbing his face in it. ARGH. He got SO dirty. But he’s still so cute! 🙂
And that’s it! How was YOUR Valentine’s Day?