Rob and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary this past week. Aww. 😀
So you’re cleaning all the pollen off your TV screen and a genie pops out. In return for freeing her, she offers to grant you 5 changes to any TV show(s) you wish. With only 5 wishes, what do you wish for?
1. Dawson’s Creek back on the air!
2. Go back in time and erase the entire Madison storyline on Everwood.
3. Get rid of Anna, Felix and Chris on One Tree Hill.
4. For America to stop voting for Scott and Anthony on American Idol.
5. Move Veronica Mars to Mondays at 8 so I can actually watch it. (That seems to be the only timeslot where I can accommodate a new show, hee).
1. Do you eat breakfast on a regular basis and why or why not?
No. I’m just not a morning person so I don’t get up early enough to have a real meal. If I do find myself with time, then I’ll have a bowl of special K with red berries.
2. What is your typical everyday breakfast?
Coffee or Earl Grey tea from Starbuck’s
3. How do you eat your eggs?
I love omelettes, especially with ham and cheese. YUM. But really, I’ll eat eggs any way…scrambled, sunny-side up, etc.
4. What is your favorite restaurant to eat breakfast out at?
I’m embarassed to admit this but — McDonald’s. I LOVE the Sausage McMuffin, pancakes, hash brown, McGriddles… pretty much everything on their breakfast menu. I wish they served breakfast all day.
5. Describe your perfect breakfast in detail.
See above. 😛
Picked up the Closer DVD. I think I’m in love with Natalie Portman and Clive Owen.