So I know Valentine’s Day is over… but I can’t resist taking a page out of TV Gal’s book and making a list of my Top 10 Favorite Kisses (one per couple). Complete with pictures!
Time for my mid-season TV wrap-up (possible spoilers)… ð
09:00: Desperate Housewives
What happened?!? I’m pretty much snoozing right through this season. The only housewife I’m remotely interested in is Bree.
10:00: Grey’s Anatomy
Snappy dialogue, great music, and those crazy interns… SO MUCH LOVE for this show. Seriously, it just keeps getting better and better each week. And they did a Christmas-themed episode! What’s not to like here?
08:30: Kitchen Confidential
I’m glad I got to see the Michael Vartan episode before FOX pulled the plug on the show. That was freaking hilarious. *sniff* RIP KC. I hope Bradley Cooper finds another show soon. He’s too gorgeous not to be on TV!
09:00: Prison Break
I didn’t think this show would last on my schedule but it’s really grown on me. The eye candy (Wentworth Miller!) doesn’t hurt either. I’m finding the conspiracy against Lincoln really intriguing (even though I think Lincoln himself is annoying) and the prison break-out really suspenseful. I’ve even really grown to like the little band of inmates that Michael has put together, especially Sucre. Yay cellmates!
YES!!! JACK BAUER IS BACK!!! I don’t care how implausible or unrealistic this show is… I LOVE IT.
This is another show that I never ever thought would last more than a few episodes. It’s not all that well-written and 1 of the sisters bugs me (Rose — it’s like she’s too perfect or something, argh) but I find it really endearing. The sisters’ relationship definitely carries the show.
09:00: Las Vegas
My “fluff” show. I watch when I can but don’t really care all that much if I miss it. It’s all about Josh Duhamel for me, anyway. BUT. I can’t believe that Monica (Lara Flynn Boyle) died the way she did. It was very… anticlimactic. She flew off the roof of the Montecito, people. And it didn’t even look real. I’m ashamed to admit that I had to stifle a giggle.
08:00: Gilmore Girls
The season didn’t start out very strong (read: I was a little bored) but it’s turned itself around. I’m not too sure how I feel yet about Luke’s daughter storyline. My initial reaction was “WTF! This sucks” but I’m willing to see where it goes and how it affects the wedding. I don’t think the wedding will happen as planned, though. (And I hope Lorelai gets a new dress cause the one she bought is AWFUL). Still indifferent about Rory, though. She totally lost me this season with her brattiness.
08:00: America’s Next Top Model
Pretty happy with Nicole as the winner. She doesn’t really come off as a model in person but she really rocked her photos. And did an amazing job at the last runway show. I would have liked anyone but Lisa or Bre to win anyway. I was secretly rooting for Kim, though. And is anyone still wondering who the heck stole Bre’s nutrition bars? I want to know!
Another unexpected hit. I just love the snappy banter between the Brothers Winchester. SAM&DEANRSOCUTE. The urban horror legends do give me the creeps sometimes (hey! I’m a fraidy cat!) but I think that’s part of the fun.
08:00: One Tree Hill
Every week I vow to stop watching (I hate Brooke/Lucas and I wish they would give Peyton a better storyline) but then they give me an episode like How A Resurrection Really Feels and I get sucked right back in. I mean, Nathan/Chris hijinks and Nathan/Haley lovin’? I can’t resist. I will be an even happier camper if Brooke/Lucas break up. Pretty please?
08:00: The Apprentice: Martha Stewart
Sadly, I never got around to watching this show. HEHE.
I don’t like the tail-enders. Well, except for Eko. Everyone else… ehhh. Especially Ana Lucia. She killed Shannon! Yes, I am still BITTER.
I’ve enjoyed the season so far and I really like the new additions of Rachel and Tom (it’s kinda too bad the show is ending because I really would have liked to learn more about them). It looks like the show is going to go out with a bang, though, which I’m really happy about. Loved the surprise of Irina in the last episode and I hope to see more familiar faces before the end (Will, Sark, Nadia, Weiss, Vaughn).
I’m enjoying this show more than I have in… oh, about 3 seasons. Lex’s turn to the dark side and James Marsters’s guest spot can really do that to a show. PLUS. They had the BEST Christmas-themed episode this season. Really. Lexmas was amazing. Not just for the ridiculously happy Lex/Lana or the return of the Clark/Lex friendship but for the whole revelation about Lex and why he chose the path he did. *wibble*
08:00: Everybody Hates Chris
I watched the premiere and it was DAMN funny. But unfortunately, I just kept forgetting about it. :/ When the show comes out on DVD, I’m definitely going to pick it up.
09:00: The O.C.
Can Johnny go away?! PLEASE? He BUGS. I’ve been a huge Marissa apologist for the past few seasons but I think she may have reached the end of my patience. Her displaced loyalty to Johnny gets on my nerves (Poor Ryan). Now Taylor… didn’t like her at first but I take it back. She totally rocks. I hope we get to see more of her. I’m pretty wary about Kaitlin’s return. I mean, do we really need another snotty teen drama queen? I’d love for them to bring back Teresa instead. I want to know what’s going on with her, damn it!
My only complaint is that there has been very little follow through with Nick’s kidnapping/buried alive storyline. We got little hints when the tape revealed an accomplice in the premiere and then when Kelly visited Nick at the lab but that’s it. They just keep stringing us along! I hope it’s worth it.
It’s been so good this season. *happy sigh* Getting To Know You was so great with Ephram telling Amy he’s still in love with her. Awww! However, Reid is still around I’m sure that Amy is someday going to find out that Ephram asked him not to date Amy anymore… EEEK. I wish it would come back sooner than March, though. Stupid WB.
Damn FOX. Why’d they have to cancel the show?! I want to know who killed Sam! And why Craig is in a wheelchair when he can walk! And why Jenna is mad at Craig! They had to cancel it right when the mystery was getting interesting. So frustrating. ð And now I’ll probably never get the answers to my questions.
And that’s that. ð
Yay Golden Globes tonight! Go Michelle Williams!
The O.C. premiere was shiny. And pretty. And I liked it (plus the music selection was positively amazing for this episode). It looks like the show is returning to the relationships of the core characters, which is just fine with me. I thought last season suffered because there were too many characters that screamed “short term plot device.” The one character I will miss is Trey… admittedly I wasn’t his biggest fan but why’d he have to leave? ð I was hoping to see more of his relationship with Ryan. There’s not nearly enough “Chino” in Ryan anymore. I already don’t like the Kirstin stalker storyline. Ehhh.
The first thing I thought when I saw Will Estes was that American Dreams really isn’t coming back this season. *sob*
Once I was over that, I realized that this is a really bad show. Really interesting concept (I do love a good mystery) but horrible execution. The cheesy dialogue didn’t help. Or the unsympathetic characters. I especially disliked Aaron and Craig. Didn’t care for any of the girls (Amanda Righetti on ANOTHER FOX show — they really seem to love her). Only liked Will because it was Will Estes. You know, the residual American Dreams love and all. I’ll probably watch a few more episodes… until CSI and Everwood start. It’s in a tough time slot so let’s see if it survives. Though I doubt it.
Anyway, after seeing Will Estes, I was feeling nostalgic for American Dreams so I popped in my DVDs this weekend. I watched/listened to the commentaries on the pilot and the finale and I think I adore the cast even more than I did before. They all resemble their characters in some way, they’re all good friends, and they all absolutely love their show. Awww. On the pilot commentary with Brittany Snow (Meg) and Vanessa Lengies (Roxanne), they would quote the dialogue verbatim, even poking fun at themselves that they had watched the pilot numerous times. They were also fawning over the scene where JJ blows a kiss to Beth who is watching his football practice from the sidelines. OMGSOCUTE! I love those two. *sniff* I SO miss this show.
I really need to do a Book Update soon. Too bad I’m not even close to 50 books. Not even at HALF yet. How embarrassing.
I’m currently trying to update my resume. What a complete PAIN. UGH. It’s driving me crazy. I wasn’t actively looking for a job (I’m actually very content working on the sales side of advertising) but one of my contacts at an agency I work with approached me about possibly taking a job there as an Asst. Media Planner, which would be the planning and buying side of the industry. I was really flattered when I was asked and then I found myself seriously considering the offer… I’ve always toyed with the idea about moving over to the agency side but never gave it serious thought until now. The only problem is that I would have to take a severe pay cut (which I’m SO not happy about and I’m not even sure I can afford to — living in the Bay Area is expensive) but the opportunity may be worth it in the long run. I don’t really know what to do. I’ve only told a few people I trust at work (don’t want to raise any red flags if I don’t have to) and the advice I’ve been given has been mixed. Argh. I’ve decided to at least take an interview so we’ll see what happens…
Ok. Back to the regularly-scheduled fangirliness.
I just saw the promo for season 3 of The O.C.. AWWW. I’m such a sucker for pretty people playing on the beach. I’m so ready for the new TV season to start. I’m tired of reruns and reality shows!
I love memes (mostly because I can blog without *really* blogging, hee)…
Five by Five TV Fandom Meme
A) List Five of your TV Fandom Favorites
[Doesn’t have to be your top 5, just five of your favorites.]
1. Which makes you cry the most?
2. Which makes you laugh the most?
3. Which makes you gasp outloud/talk to your TV the most?
4. Which do you do the most art for?
5. Which will/do you miss the most?
B) For each of your favorites, list the following:
1. Favorite Episode
2. Favorite Character
3. Favorite Premiere
4. Favorite Finale
5. Why is it one of your favorites?
A) List Five of your TV Fandom Favorites
Dawson’s Creek, Everwood, The OC, Veronica Mars, American Dreams
1. Which makes you cry the most? Everwood. Hands down. I don’t think I’ve ever cried so much for a TV show as I did for the season 2 premiere. Guh.
2. Which makes you laugh the most? The OC. Sometimes it’s the witty dialogue and sometimes it’s the completely unbelievable scenarios (most of the time involving Marissa).
3. Which makes you gasp outloud/talk to your TV the most? Veronica Mars
4. Which do you do the most art for? Dawson’s Creek. When I was making art (I’m kinda lazy now, heh), I just felt the most inspired by DC.
5. Which will/do you miss the most? American Dreams. It was cancelled WAY before its time.
1. Favorite Episode: Episode 615, Castaways. An entire episode devoted to Pacey and Joey. How could I not love it?
2. Favorite Character: Jen
3. Favorite Premiere: Tie between the Pilot (so many classic scenes) and the season 4 premiere, Coming Home (Pacey and Joey still in love after their whirlwind summer *sigh*).
4. Favorite Finale: Season 3, True Love. Joey running to the dock to tell Pacey she’s in love with him and then running away for the summer together remains one of my favorite scenes from the show ever.
5. Why is it one of your favorites? It was the first show I really LOVED. I feel very connected to it… maybe because in my mind I link it to my college years? All I know is that I continue to watch the show on DVD and in reruns and love it as much (or maybe even more) as I did when it was still on the air.
1. Favorite Episode: Episode 107, We Hold These Truths. Colin’s first episode and I was immediately in love. Plus, the flashbacks of Amy, Colin and Bright are so adorable.
2. Favorite Character: Can’t choose between Colin and Amy. They’re the best.
3. Favorite Premiere: Season 2, The Last of Summer. I cried like there was no tomorrow.
4. Favorite Finale: Season 1, Home. Notice how I love everything that involves Colin?
5. Why is it one of your favorites? The show isn’t afraid to address controversial topics (ie. abortion episode in s1, Ephram losing his virginity to an older girlfriend in s2). Not to mention that the characters are played by an amazingly talented cast. I always wish the show would receive more recognition than it does.
1. Favorite Episode: Pilot episode. Nothing can beat Ryan’s introduction to the world of Orange County. Welcome to the OC, bitch!
2. Favorite Character: I’m torn. I love Ryan and Summer equally.
3. Favorite Premiere: Season 2, The Distance. I just love the cab scene in Portland when Ryan and Seth run back to each other. They are so in love.
4. Favorite Finale: Season 2, The Dearly Beloved. A tragic episode that injected some life into the show and created great momentum for season 3.
5. Why is it one of your favorites? Pretty people in beautiful southern CA creating drama for themselves. What more do you want?
1. Favorite Episode: Episode 110, An Echolls Family Christmas. Duncan/Weevil/Logan interaction. YAY.
2. Favorite Character: Veronica
3. Favorite Premiere: n/a. While I enjoyed the pilot, I don’t particularly think it’s a great or strong episode. It took about 4 or 5 episodes for the show to really grow on me.
4. Favorite Finale: Season 1, Leave it to Beaver. Ahhh, the culmination of the season’s biggest mystery. Sooo satisfying.
5. Why is it one of your favorites? Love the mix of teenage drama and mystery.
1. Favorite Episode: Pilot. The teaser is probably one of my most favorites of any show. Ever. All the characters are introduced in a short time and all I want is to get to know them. I especially loved the way the teaser ended on Meg’s smiling face as she danced along to American Bandstand. So great.
2. Favorite Character: Meg. Her hopes and dreams for “something more” is something I can definitely relate to.
3. Favorite Premiere: See above regarding the Pilot episode.
4. Favorite Finale: Season 1, City on Fire. Meg and Sam caught in the middle of race riots. *sniff*
5. Why is it one of your favorites? A great ensemble cast and superb storytelling. I miss it so.
I started getting ready for the trip to Hawaii (squee!) this weekend… bought flip flops, beach towels, sunscreen, shorts (ugh, I don’t typically wear shorts but they’re a necessary evil), and of course, a swimsuit. Trying on swimsuits was… NOT FUN. I don’t really have body image issues but… blech. I’d rather not have to try on bathing suits again. Ever again. *shudders*
So… I finally managed to finish up sour-lemon.org. Does anyone even remember that I bought that domain months back? lol. Anyway, I basically moved all my wallpapers and scans and combined them into one big multimedia site since I was getting tired of maintaining separate sites. There’s nothing new… yet. But there *is* a new layout! Please visit!
And some memes since I was tagged by Alie…
1. Pick your 5 favorite OTPs (One True Pairings)
2. Find pictures and post them
3. Give the name of the OTP and what fandom they’re from
4. List your favorite moment between them
5. Tag 5 people to do this meme
OTP #1 (aka my favorite ship of all time): Pacey and Joey, Dawson’s Creek
Favorite Moment: Joey running to the docks to tell Pacey she loves him… just in time to sail away with him on the True Love for the summer.
OTP #2: Ephram and Amy, Everwood
Favorite Moment: Ephram returning from his summer in New York to be greeted by Amy at the airport. (This scene *never* fails to make me smile).
OTP #3: Anne and Gilbert, Anne of Green Gables series
Favorite Moment: Gilbert’s marriage proposal to Anne at the end of Anne of the Island. (This is my favorite moment in the movies as well).
OTP #4: Harry and Hermione, Harry Potter
Favorite Moment: The entire time-travel sequence from The Prisoner of Azkaban.
OTP #5: Seth and Summer, The OC
Favorite Moment: Seth “sweeping Summer off her feet” (slow dancing in his room at the end of The Heartbreak).
Hot Guys Meme
List 10 celebrities that you find attractive and then tag 5 of your friends.
01. Joshua Jackson
02. Ewan McGregor
03. Jonathan Rhys-Myers
04. Brad Pitt
05. Josh Duhamel
06. Carlos Bernard
07. Mike Erwin
08. Ben Affleck
09. Michael Vartan
10. Tom Welling
I’m tagging anyone and everyone for both memes! ð
WHO is voting for Scott?!? I was totally hoping my prediction would be wrong too. America, you are *killing* me. Seriously.
Because my brain is going to explode if I keep thinking about American Idol, some TV comments (I’m so happy the WB is back from hiatus)…
Jack and Bobby
I didn’t think I would still watch this show after Bradley Cooper and Mike Erwin’s characters left the cast but I somehow got attached to Jack. He’s certainly a very flawed character (screaming at Marcus and Courtney, not supporting Bobby with the track tryouts, dating that awful Katie) but there’s something about him that is so genuine. I loved the scene at the end of Friends With Benefits when he began coaching Bobby. Aww.
Jack just can’t catch a break with the women. His relationship with Audrey was doomed from the start. Poor guy. I don’t like her much but I was rooting for them if only to finally see Jack smile at the end of the season. I can’t seem to figure out how to feel about Vice President Logan (or well, President for the time being). Is he in on the terrorist activities or is he just the biggest coward ever? He is such a waste of time to me. I’d rather learn more about Marwan and his motivation for the attacks. But that’s probably just me.
First Sandy and Rebecca and now Kirsten and this Carter character. UGH. Stop messing with the Cohens. !!!
Was a little bored with the episode. Plus, no Logan. Paris was a riot, though. And is it just me but does anyone else NOT like Lane and Zach? They just don’t do anything for me. And I really like Lane.
One Tree Hill
I may have said this before but I’ll say it again — Haley is dead to me. The episode was so hard to watch with all those great flashbacks of Nathan and Haley. *sniff* And then to see Haley basically take Nathan’s heart (after he drove so far to see her!) and stomp on it. I don’t think the writers can do anything at this point to make me love her the way I did last season. So glad Felix is finally gone! And I never thought I would say it but I think I’m beginning to like Anna. She was so undefined as a character that I couldn’t bring myself to care about her but now I do. I’m kinda rooting for her to stick around. Brooke and Lucas are still bugging me. I really wish the writers would stop projecting Sophia and Chad’s real life relationship onto the characters. So aggravating.
Phew. Would you believe I have *more* shows to catch up on? Hee.
Hopping on the bandwagon…
1. Post a list of 10 TV shows you watch/ed (current or cancelled).
2. Have your friends list guess your favorite pairing from each show.
3. When guessed, bold the line & write a sentence about why you like that pairing.
4. Post in your own
This should be pretty easy, right? Note that I only picked 1 pairing per show…
1. Dawson’s Creek – Pacey/Joey (guessed by Jessica, Robyn, and Nicola)
My ALL-TIME favorite ship. It’s the sweetness and the sarcasm. I just love how their rough edges break down when they’re together.
5. One Tree Hill – Nathan/Haley (guessed by Jessica
I’m not completely loving them right now (stupid Haley!) but I do love their story. How he only went after her to make Lucas angry and ended up falling in love… Aww.
6. The O.C. – Seth/Summer (guessed by Robyn and Nicola)
I don’t know if it’s the prettiness or the playful banter, but they always make me smile.
7. Alias – Syd/Vaughn (guessed by Jessica and Robyn)
I know they’ve kinda fizzled out in the last season or so but… they’re so pretty! And they have such an easy chemistry with each other.
8. Smallville – Lex/Lana (guessed by Robyn)
They have so much potential! And they have far more in common than initially meets the eye. (Or maybe I’ve just read too many of Christie’s fics. Hee).
9. Felicity – Felicity/Noel
10. Friends – Chandler/Monica (guessed by Robyn)
Chandler and his dry wit. Monica and her neuroses. Fantastic.
Guess away! Yay, thanks for guessing! ð
I totally called the results on American Idol!!! MWAHAHAHA.
The O.C. has officially been renewed for a third season! YAY! I also came across this great cast interview/panel hosted by The Academy Television Arts & Scienes called The O.C. Revealed. It’s pretty long (about an hour) and the interviewer asked some really random questions but it was fun to see the actors and producers interact and speak about their characters and the storylines. Two things that I remember in particular — Josh Schwartz commented on wanting to keep Alex around (Olivia Wilde) but she had some offers and they weren’t ready to make her a series regular. Huh. I liked Alex but I can’t even imagine how the dynamic would have changed between the teens if she had stayed on. Also, Peter Gallagher mentioned that there was more response to the Sandy/Kirsten/Rebecca storyline than the kiss between Alex and Marissa. I’m not surprised. I think fans really love Sandy/Kirsten’s marriage. Anyway, check it out if you have time.
Now for some American Dreams comments…
Guh. Chris returned. *sigh* After watching the really sweet scene of Meg, Rox, Sam and Luke hanging out and listening to the Rollingstones in the parking lot, Meg had to go home to find Chris at her doorstep. %$#@! I can’t believe next week’s episode is the season finale (possible series finale as well) and they’re going to be devoting time to his relationship with Meg. I’m really disappointed.
I am incredibly jealous of this girl who won the grand prize in the Godiva Valentine’s Day promotion. She received 52 boxes of Godiva chocolates and 52 pairs of Manolo Blahnik shoes. Can you imagine all the gorgeous shoes AND the year’s supply of chocolate-covered strawberries? *dies*
I spent my entire weekend watching all (I know, I’m a total couch potato) of The O.C. season 1. Man, I *loved* last season… the disastrous trip to Tijuana, Ryan and Marissa’s first kiss on the ferris wheel, Seth juggling Anna and Summer at Thanksgiving, Julie and Luke’s affair… plus there was an abundance of broody Ryan (with the famous gray hoodie, of course). This season just isn’t the same. I can’t pinpoint whether it’s the new characters (the only one I actually liked was Zach but I wouldn’t mind if Alex stuck around) or the storylines that came out of left field (Sandy and Rebecca, Lindsay and the question of her paternity, Marissa and Alex). The poor ratings are definitely an indication that something is “off” — whatever it is, I hope the writers can get the show back on track.
Totally random Jack and Bobby comment — it seems that we’ve seen the last of both Bradley Cooper (Tom) and Mike Erwin’s (Nate) characters (sadly I’ve pretty much only been watching for them at this point). I definitely understand Tom leaving the show (with him and Grace broken up, he basically has no storyline) but Nate too?! AND the writers had to turn him into a complete jerk! It’s too bad — I really liked him and Courtney together.
And just a head’s up for anyone else who is obsessed with TV shows on DVD — 24 season 3 and One Tree Hill season 1 are 39.99 this week at Target. I picked up OTH yesterday. Can’t wait to have another marathon…
I finally got around to watching First Daughter (which I rented awhile back and kept forgetting about). After all the horrible reviews I read about it last year, I was pleasantly surprised. Probably because my expectations were so low. Marc Blucas’s acting was better than I remember from his role on BtVS but Katie Holmes really surprised me — she looked totally stiff. There were even a few scenes where she looked bored. Like she didn’t want to be there or something. Cute movie despite that.
Site updates: Linda gave me her Everwood season 1 fanlisting so I’ve made a new layout and moved it over here. Please join! I also put up a new layout at Divided They Fall, my Ryan/Seth fanlisting. YAY.
Because I am incredibly behind on TV (I have 3 weeks worth of Everwood episodes to watch — craziness!), a fandom meme…
Snagged from Jessica —
1. The first character you first fell in love with: Colin. Loved him from the very first second of We Hold These Truths. He remains my most favorite Everwood character.
2. The character you never expected to love as much as you do now: Ephram. *hides* His constant bad attitude and cynicism got on my nerves in the beginning. But I’ve really enjoyed watching him grow and come into his own… he’s had a great journey.
3. The character everyone else loves that you don’t: Dr. Abbott. I have a soft spot for the guy but I really, really, really dislike the way he treats Bright (especially compared to Amy).
4. The character you love that everyone else hates: Amy. Well, the fandom doesn’t hate Amy as much as I get the feeling that people just like to criticize her. Sure, she can be very self-centered but what teenager isn’t?
5. The character you used to love but don’t any longer: Dr. Brown. His treatment of Madison and now his affair with Amanda have completely soured the character for me.
1. The first character you first fell in love with: Ryan.
2. The character you never expected to love as much as you do now: Summer. I never expected that the writers would actually give the character some depth. I’m glad they did.
3. The character everyone else loves that you don’t: Lindsay. She makes me yawn.
4. The character you love that everyone else hates: Marissa. I don’t know what it is but she intrigues me… alcohol and lesbian storylines included.
5. The character you used to love but don’t any longer: Seth. He’s become a bit too shrill and self-absorbed. Not to mention that he doesn’t seem to have much respect for his relationships with his friends (case in point: Summer and Zach).
1. The first character you first fell in love with: Tony. (Or maybe I’m just getting the character and the actor confused? lol)
2. The character you never expected to love as much as you do now: Chloe.
3. The character everyone else loves that you don’t: Sherry Palmer. UGH. She was always doing or saying something stupid. I don’t understand why she’s such a popular character within the fandom.
4. The character you love that everyone else hates: Kim.
5. The character you used to love but don’t any longer: Michelle. How could she leave Tony?! Especially after he risked everything to save her life. I’m hoping that she’ll make an appearance this season to explain herself.
1. The first character you first fell in love with: Nick. His innocence is so endearing.
2. The character you never expected to love as much as you do now: Warrick and Brass.
3. The character everyone else loves that you don’t: Sara. She acts so smug sometimes.
4. The character you love that everyone else hates: Catherine. Although I’m not sure I like that she’s actually getting along with Ecklie now. Yuck.
5. The character you used to love but don’t any longer: Sara.
1. The first character you first fell in love with: Sydney.
2. The character you never expected to love as much as you do now: Jack. He’s always been kinda morally ambiguous but I know that he would do anything to protect Syd.
3. The character everyone else loves that you don’t: Sloane. He was a bad guy! He was head of SD-6! I can’t let go of his past just because he’s somehow landed himself a leadership role in a Black Ops division of the CIA.
4. The character you love that everyone else hates: Vaughn. I just… I don’t know. I keep remembering s1/2 Syd and Vaughn and I fall in love with them all over again.
5. The character you used to love but don’t any longer: I don’t know… maybe Dixon? But that’s only because the writers haven’t given him a real storyline in awhile so it’s hard to care when he’s not doing anything.
1. The first character you first fell in love with: Pacey. All his insecurities hiding beneath the bravado. Awww.
2. The character you never expected to love as much as you do now: Jen. I have to admit that I was a Dawson/Joey fan when the show started, so I naturally disliked Jen for “getting in the way.” She’s since become my favorite character on the show.
3. The character everyone else loves that you don’t: Andie. OMG, she drove me crazy.
4. The character you love that everyone else hates: Gretchen and Drue. Two great additions to season 4. I really wish they had kept Drue on for season 5 — it would have been really interesting to see a relationship develop between him and Jen. The writers really dropped the ball.
5. The character you used to love but don’t any longer: Audrey.
Time for bed…